Sloot Construction and OHM Developments are pleased to bring you Arkell Ridge, a new community of luxury townhomes in Guelph’s coveted South End. With a spacious layout of two floors that features a beautiful terrace, both new and old home buyers alike will want to ascend the Ridge.
Nestled amid the lush forests and scenic trails of Guelph’s South End, Arkell Ridge is a new urban sanctuary offering the best of both worlds. The community is just a stone’s throw away from restaurants, shopping and entertainment, including the University of Guelph, Stone Road Mall, The River Run Centre for the Arts, Cutten Fields golf course, and various Wellington County wineries.
Arkell Ridge luxury townhomes boast a traditional yet modern design featuring high quality brick with stone detailing. Chic open concept kitchens with sophisticated cabinetry. Awe-inspiring living and entertaining areas. Elegant master bedrooms with private ensuites. Spacious terraces perfect for entertaining guests.
Located at 41 Arkell Road, Arkell Ridge is surrounded by world-class amenities including shopping centres, a bevy of restaurants offering international cuisines, a plethora of entertainment and cultural options, lush parks and conservation areas, scenic golf courses and wineries, and several post-secondary, secondary and elementary schools.
With several major shopping centres located nearby, including Stone Road Mall, Old Quebec Street and the Shops of Downtown Guelph Wyndham, even the most intense shopping addict is sure to be satisfied.
The community offers some of the tastiest culinary experiences Guelph has to offer, including The Keg, Boreali, Moxie’s Grill and Bar, and Manhattans Pizza Bistro and Music Club.
Entertainment & Culture:
A great selection of entertainment options including The River Run Centre for the Arts, Galaxy Cinemas, Guelph Little Theatre, Art-in-Guelph, Macdonald Stewart Art Centre and Guelph Civic Museum.
Parks & Trails:
An abundance of parks, walking trails and bike paths including Riverside Park, Guelph Lake Conservation Area, Royal City Park, Trans Canada Trail and Hanlon Creek Park.
Minutes away from the University of Guelph and Conestoga College, along with elementary and secondary schools Sir Isaac Brock PS, Rickson Ridge PS, St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic School, Bishop MacDonell Catholic High School, College Heights S. S., and Centennial Collegiate and Vocational Institute.
Guelph offers plenty of golf courses to quench the thirst of even the most avid golfer, with Victoria Park East Golf Club, Victoria Park Valley Golf Club, Springfield Golf and Country Club, and Cutten Fields are all within a few minutes drive.
Located just a few minutes away from Guelph, Wellington County has several of the country’s finest wineries for you to tour, including Cox Creek Cellars Inc., Scotch Block Winery and Downey's Estate Winery Ltd.
The area offers major transit systems Guelph Transit and Wellington-Dufferin Student Transportation Services.
Features and Finishes
Attractive Exterior Design:
- Self- sealing shingles with 25- year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Colour- coordinated high quality brick with stone detailing, as per elevation, with complementary roof and paint colours to ensure a harmonious looking streetscape.
- Garages with roll-up doors, as per the plan.
- Maintenance-free low E argon white vinyl thermo pane or casement windows throughout.
- Front door entry with polished brass finish grip set and deadbolt.
- 8' ceilings on lower, ground and upper floors.
- 9' ceilings on main floors, excluding low headroom.
- 2X6 Exterior walls on livable space with code board Air Barrier system(pink fomular code board exterior sheathing, w/c Foam sealer Gasket system and taped vertical joints/ corners).
- Smooth border finish on main level and expansive windows.
- Designer- selected baseboard and coordinating door casing.
- Open concept kitchens with designer cabinetry with Quartz countertops.
- Dual stainless steel under mount sink, single lever chrome faucet, under counter valance lighting.
- Stainless steel appliances includes- refrigerator, self-cleaning range, multi- cycle dishwasher and microwave hood fan.
- Islands in the kitchen.
BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS AND POWDER ROOM :
- Designer cabinetry with rolled arborite countertops.
- Sleek modern lines with ceramic tile flooring and featured oversized porcelain tiles.
- Premium quality shower head and matching bathroom accessories.
- Crisp and distinctive bathroom designs featuring Quartz countertop in main bath, one piece Acrylic tub/ shower.
- Mirrors all over the bathroom vanities.
- Distinctive colour schemes highlight the interior features of the houses, with ensured better air quality.
- California ceiling finish throughout bathrooms and closets.
- 1 Exterior paint colour for exterior doors.
- 2 interior paint colours (1 coat primer, 2 coats finish).
SAFETY/ ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS :
- All wiring as per OBC/EC.
- Equipped with smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors.
- 200 Amp Electrical service with interior copper wiring.
- Decora switches and standard receptacles throughout.
- Strip lighting over the vanities in the bathroom and pedestal sink in the powder room.
GREEN & ADDITIONAL FEATURES :
- Provision of LED lighting all over to cut down the annual cost on of the bills.
- SOLAR PANELS are provided on the top of the every house.
- Individual metering of Hydro, Heating, and Air conditioning to save the cost.
Arkell Ridge will be a community of 51 luxury townhouses built exclusively by Sloot Construction; a premiere builder of luxury homes in Guelph since 1978.VIEW MAP
Sales center location
OHM Development Group
1340 Gordon Street
Phone: 519- 763- 8889